Here is a full list of shows coming to Netflix in November 2023, with details:
- Hurricane Season (2023) – A documentary about the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, told through the story of a group of New Orleans residents who fight to rebuild their community.
- Locked In (2023) – A Spanish thriller about a woman who wakes up in a hospital room, paralyzed and unable to communicate. She must race against time to discover who put her in this state and why.
- Miss Congeniality (2000) – A classic rom-com about a tomboy FBI agent who goes undercover as a beauty pageant contestant to stop a terrorist attack.
- Moon in the Day (Season 1) – A Korean romance drama about a woman who travels back in time to meet her first love.
- Nuovo Olimpo (2023) – An Italian sci-fi thriller about a group of astronauts who discover a new planet that could be a second home for humanity.
- Till Murder Do Us Part: Soering vs Haysom Limited Series – A true crime documentary series about the murder of a British woman by her husband, who was convicted and sentenced to death in the United States.
- Wingwomen (2023) – A Nigerian comedy about a group of friends who start a wingwoman business to help other people find love.
- All The Light We Cannot See (Limited Series) – A historical drama based on the Pulitzer Prize-winning novel of the same name. The story follows two young people, one blind and one German, during World War II.
- Unicorn Academy – A new animated series about a group of students who learn magic to protect the world.
- Blue Eye Samurai – A new animated series about a young woman who must use her newfound samurai skills to protect her loved ones from a dangerous enemy.
- The Crown (Season 6) – The award-winning historical drama returns for a sixth season, which will chronicle the reign of Queen Elizabeth II from the early 1960s to the early 1970s.
- Elite (Season 7) – The Spanish teen drama returns for a seventh season, which will see the students of Las Encinas face new challenges and scandals.
- Heartstopper (Season 2) – The beloved British teen romance drama returns for a second season, which will follow Nick and Charlie as they navigate their relationship and the challenges of high school.
- The Witcher (Season 3) – The fantasy drama based on the popular book series returns for a third season, which will see Geralt of Rivia continue his quest to protect Princess Ciri.
- The Umbrella Academy (Season 4) – The superhero drama returns for a fourth season, which will see the Hargreeves siblings face a new threat from the Sparrow Academy.
- The Sandman – A new fantasy drama based on the popular DC Comics comic book series. The story follows Dream, the king of dreams, as he escapes from imprisonment and seeks to restore order to his realm.
- The Gray Man – A new action thriller film starring Ryan Gosling, Chris Evans, and Ana de Armas. The story follows a CIA operative who is hunted down by his former colleague.
- The Adam Project – A new sci-fi action film starring Ryan Reynolds, Mark Ruffalo, and Jennifer Garner. The story follows a time-traveling pilot who teams up with his younger self to save the future.
- Enola Holmes 2 – A sequel to the popular mystery film Enola Holmes. The story follows Enola Holmes as she takes on her first case as a private detective.
- Knives Out 2 – A sequel to the critically acclaimed mystery film Knives Out. The story follows Detective Benoit Blanc as he investigates a new murder case.
- Pinocchio – A new live-action adaptation of the classic fairy tale. The story follows Pinocchio, a wooden puppet who dreams of becoming a real boy.
- The Sea Beast – A new animated film from Netflix. The story follows a young sea monster hunter who teams up with a sea monster to stop a war between humans and sea monsters.
- Resident Evil: The Series – A new live-action series based on the popular video game series. The story follows a group of survivors as they try to survive in a world overrun by zombies.
- 1899 – A new mystery drama series from the creators of Dark. The story follows a group of immigrants who board a steamship from