The best tips to be a smart shopper this Christmas include:
- Make an early list of gifts you want to buy for people as early as possible.
- Limit unnecessary gifts, such as gifts for co-workers and extended family and friends.
- Use credit card rewards, cash back, and unused gift cards to help pay for Christmas.
- Shop online and compare prices across different retailers.
- Be aware of upcoming online sales, such as Click Frenzy, Singles Day, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday.
- Don’t browse aimlessly, but search for specific gifts that you have on your list.